SHOPPE561 Soap Making Class

 SHOPPE561 Soap Making Class

I had no idea about this amazing shop called Shoppe561 in my own county. Thanks to Dawn who showed up her visit post to this lovely shop. I am so thankful to Dawn, Sahily and Shopp561 for inviting me to this class of beauty soap making. It was such a cool class. There was no need to dress up. It was way too casual as I was feeling super comfy in my sweat pants while learning and working on beauty and luxury soap making. There was a choice to personalize it. I mean I added the color I loved, I chose tea tree oil and sandalwood oil from a wide choice of other oils and colors and the clay and exfoliant as well. I so much love the final product. The amount of the final soap was enough to cut out 4-5 small soaps. 

 Left to Right: Lucy from 2Gen Beauty, Katie from Martini’s and MascaraSahily from Pretty In Pigment, Aileen from Newsy Parents, Me, Dawn from Simply Sasssy’s Style, and Jessica from Beauty Delicacy

 Final Product
Dawn from Simply Sasssy’s Style

                                                                               


 Thanks Scott


I forgot to mention that I got a gift card for this lovely shop. I went to pick up the soap with my little one and she was expecting a present for her. I was looking for a crown everywhere that my daughter loves as she thinks she is princess, so she has to wear a princess crown headband. Well, she was lucky to find one on my pick up trip. The staff lady was so nice that she packed it up as a lovely present for my daughter and it made her day. No words to thank!!!



Labels: , ,