Mavy Savvy Christmas Wishlist


Christmas is just round the corner. All of us are looking for something unique, trendy, stylish and a list of items longing forever to get on this Christmas. I got a wishlist too. My wishlist is all about my favorite perks from Mavy Savy (http://mavysavvy.com/ ). I talked about this store in my previous post HERE. Mavy Savvy Trend Store is a Premium Fast-Fashion, which means trendy clothing and accessories with only few pieces per item (up to 4 items per size for each product) at an affordable price. In this way, the Mavy Savvy’s costumers won’t take the risk to find someone wearing the same clothing as them.
BRAND ATTRIBUTES
Modern, Trendy, Accessible, Uniqueness, Young

SHOP THIS LOOK

Cut Out Skater Dress

Halter Neck Embellishment Dress

TOTE BAG WITH EMBELLISHMENT STONES

Mavy Savvy Christmas Wishlist

These items are so versatile and can be rocked in many ways this Holiday season. They all go well together and can be mixed and matched together from day to night. Have a look and let me know if you enjoyed my Wishlist? 


 Dresses

 Nautical Striped Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress




 GLITTERY LONG SLEEVE OPEN LEG MAXI DRESS


 Bottoms



Gold Baroque Printed Skinny Jeans

 Satiny Drawstring Pants

Jumpsuit

Black and White Sleeveless Jumpsuit

 Outerwear

 GEOMETRIC KNIT VEST

LEOPARD FRINGE KIMONO

 Tops

 Cropped Cotton Sweater

 Long Sleeve Draped Long Tunic Top

Powered by Brandbacker

My Social Facebook Twitter Instagram Google+
Click on FOLLOW Button To Stay Updated!


Labels: