MyVintageSpirit Jewelry Haul

Hello Everyone! Thanks everyone for loving my recent videos so much. I am spending a lot of time on my YouTube Channel these days in terms of making good quality videos and covering all the topics I get from you. I just got a new video for you all. I tried new editing styles for this video. Let me know how you all liked it.So, the jewelry is all from this amazing website called My Vintage Spirit.This is an online jewelry store which carries very large selection of trendy vintage jewelry.They carry antiques products which means there are no more reproductions.  Their vintage collection is so beautiful and antique. I also love their celebrity inspired collection. Do check this out, I am sure many of you will end up picking one of the necklace, statement earrings and more. They price their items super super low. The links for these two pairs of earnings are below, in case if you want to check them out

Jewelry Haul: MyVintageSpirit vintage choker necklace statement earrings www.sandysandhu.co

MyVintageSpirit Jewelry Haul


SHOP THEM

Fashion Gold Tone Red Rhinestone Chunky Teardrop Statement Cluster Earrings: Here

Fashion Chandelier Dangle Statement Turquoise Earrings: Here

The necklace is sold out!

Check out the Haul Video




Labels: