Makeup Benefits of Evian Facial Spray


Makeup Benefits of Evian Facial Spray 

To apply eye shadow: I use evian Facial Spray on my brush to intensify color. I just spray my makeup brush with evian Facial Spray before applying colorful or metallic eyeshadow to create intense, bold colors that last longer.



To blend foundation: I just wet a Beauty Blender with evian Spray to create an airbrushed, flawless look. 


To Contour: I apply highlighting and bronzer product on my face, then I blend all the products with a beauty blender sprayed with evian to push product into my skin.



To set foundation or eye shadow: After applying foundation, powder, or eyeshadow, lightly mist skin in a circular motion with evian Facial Spray to set your makeup for a more natural look. A quick spray over the eyelids can set powder eye shadow without disturbing eyeliner or mascara.

To revive and refresh color during the day: I keep this bottle in my purse to freshen up makeup after work, and after my gym workout .





You can find out more about the many uses for evian Facial Spray at
http://www.evianspray.com/
www.facebook.com/evianspray

Powered by brandbacker




Labels: ,