Lovely Wholesale Clothing Review


Hello Everyone! Its been pretty long since I did reviews on clothing items. I had been pretty busy with other things and my new job. I had a chance to collaborate again with Lovelywholsesale. Check out the previous post Here. This time I got five clothing items for review. It took long for my package to deliver. The first one is this maxi hi low top that I styled with floral leggings, statement chunky necklace and sneakers. This top is a cotton top. I so much wanted this style in my wardrobe. I love the material and its comfortable but it looks like the construction of this style is not very perfect like you can see the way it drops in the front. But i love the feel of this top. 

 Buy it Here



 Here is this sporty chic dress that I love so much, again i had no such sporty dress in my closet and was looking everywhere to get one. I love the color, neckline, length, stripes on the sleeves and material. This is 100% a great pick for me, no flaws. I styled it with my gold sunglasses, cross body-bag, red lipstick and flat shoes.

Buy it Here




 This red top is actually a romper. I found it little too short for me so I decided to wear it as a bodysuit. Again the material is very nice. it is like 100% cotton I guess. There are gold buttons on the front that complements red so well.

 Buy it Here






 Now look at this gorgeous dress. I love the strap sleeves, details on the back and the material as well.
Buy it Here




Kylie Jenner rocked this kind of necklines in her tops a lot. It is one of my favorites. I found this maxi with the same style on the website and styled it as below. I ordered in a size bigger but I could have ordered it in small or medium. Anyways, nice material and great fit again, flawless. I just adore it.

Buy it Here



Which one did you like the most?

Labels: