Clothing Haul/ Review/ 2016 Spring Essentials

Hello Lovely Ladies, Welcome to my 2016 Spring Essentials. I will be sharing the things that can last you spring season and beyond. I will separate them into different categories. This is of course purely my own opinion and I am sharing what I wear in my own personal life. The first category is

Off the Shoulder:  Showing shoulders is so in now. Off the shoulder comes in all the styles. You can find them in tops and dresses both. I am slowly replacing all my tops and dresses with off the shoulder style. The first one is semi off the shoulder where only a part of your shoulder is visible.  I absolutely love wearing this style. I got this one from Dress Link. Its available in five different sizes. It comes in two colors. Both of these colors rock this style. I picked up the red one. This material is stretchy and has a t shirt look. It can we worn with any of your favorite jeans, shorts or leggings. I will wear it with floral leggings to make my outfit little more springy. :)



The other style in off the shoulder category is this boat kind of neck. I picked this lacy top from dress link that has got longer sleeves and is bit  more off the shoulder. I so love this top. The lining material is so soft and comfortable. It supports the lace so well. This top is so well made. It fits me perfectly. Amazing quality.


Split top and Stripe T shirts: This is a must for this spring season. Split tops and stripes go hand on hand. They can be mixed with other patterns such as florals.  My favorite T shirt is from the same shop that is dress link. I love the stripes, slit on the sides and the logo on the t shirt is the best thing. 



Florals: Florals are always a super trendy style for spring. Who can forget this style? this is so basic and must. I could not wait to pick this high waisted, chiffon, vintage style floor length  dress from the same company. It has got a side zipper. It makes me feel like a princess when i wear it. It is little bit tight on me from the bodice. Let me know how do you like this kind of vintage style?




Labels: , , , , ,