Outfit of The Night: Anarkali Suit| Indian Ethnic Outfit


 I had this anarkali outfit custom made for me. I got it done in free size. I wanted to do its alteration myself for some reason. I just came back from India and got so many  Indian dresses like indian salwar kameez, patiala suit and anarkali suit customized. These days pant and palazzo suits are so trendy as well. But I was desperately waiting to alter this anarkali and wear for some special occasion. Finally I had a chance to try it on. I am so much in love with the color combination. The lace details are so beautiful. I did not buy any dupatta for it. It was just a one piece anarkali dress. I paired it with mint leggings and also used a net dupatta from my other salwar kameez suit. It looked superb together. 






The round bindis are such a fashion. I love Katrina Kaif's green bindi she wore in song Kala Chashma. I gave green bindi a try to go with this outfit and I did not regret. My nail color matched co incidentally with the bodice of the anarkali. I ended up choosing nude heels to balance out all the colors. For jewelry, I went for gold Indian traditional earrings and a traditional handcuff 

Labels: