Thursday, January 12, 2017

Black Pants | White Sweatshirt Outfits

Black Pants and White Sweatshirt Outfits
Black Pants and White Sweatshirt Outfits Sweatshirt Outfits Black Pants and White Sweatshirt Outfits

Shop This Look

Sweatshirt

Pants

Sandals

Hello friends!

Today I am showcasing one of those black pants and white sweatshirt outfits. It is a look that came to me while getting cozier for some chilly days as sweatshirt outfits are such a staple to me when I need that warmth . I got these pants and sweatshirt from my new addiction that is Amazon.This is the look I always wanted to attempt but I was just waiting for the right weather.  The saying on the sweatshirt looks good actually Everything Looks Better.  I must say this is something different than my usual style. No matter what I had to go for this casual sweatshirt outfit for that breezy day. I snatched up these very comfortable pants that I also got from amazon as I said before. This look is seriously so fun and that is what I look for such an easy peasy outfit.

The fur sandals are from Amiclubwear. I love to wear them around my house with anything and everything. Well why won't I. They are so girly and adorable. They just go with everything actually I make them go with anything because I want to slip in them  everyday.

The sunglasses are green in color. I have them since ever. They were actually sitting under all the clutter inside my bag. I completely forgot I actually still have those till I accidentally found them in my bag. I was like they are my super favorite ones and I must wear them today. No matter if they go with my outfit or not. ow silly right! I know I know. But then I added another color to this black and white outfit and that is nothing else but my red lips.

One thing more I had no time to straighten down my hair as I just washed them. So I was like let me add some leave in conditioner and some hair serum for this photo shoot. I left them open well actually half open as I made a tiny pouf on the top .

How to always be stylish for Fall